Monday, August 22, 2011

Rainbow Ass Tassels of Pain

Raise your hand if you've ever tried Zumba. Well, at the summer-long insistence of a close friend, I finally went to my first Zumba class Wednesday night.

Oh.
My.
God.

I've been to four classes total now, including tonight's epic ball-buster. Zumba kicks my ass like nothing has ever kicked my ass before. The instructor, a fabulous man he is, wears rainbow tassels looped around the buttons on the back of his shorts. Rainbow ass tassels. And he shakes them like I could only ever dream. I try, but it just ends in pain. Good pain, not sports injury pain, but pain nonetheless. Furthermore, at the end of every class, I am absolutely soaked. If you ever want to have a wet t-shirt contest but don't have any water on hand, just have the contestants Zumba for an hour - problem solved. I have to say, if I can keep paying for this shit, I'm gonna be slimming like none other. As of this moment (this moment at the end of the day after I've eaten my dinner), I am down four pounds from where I started a week ago. That is abso-fucking-lutely insane and I am very pleased (duh).

In other news, the vending machine at work now has Skinny Cow candy. Boo-yah, bitches.

So how is everyone else doing? Anyone? Crickets?

No comments:

Post a Comment